ADMISSION - 2023
TOP 620+ INSTITUTES
TOP 25+ COURSES
1st May 2023 To 15th May 2023
read important information
- The eligibility criteria for this counseling is very simple like any entrance exam score card, 10+2 board certificate with 60% marks or as per the demand of the college even an average student can complete it.
- If you get low rank in any exam or for some reason you are not able to qualify, then through this e-counseling, you will be able to get reputed college, you just have to fulfill basic qualification.
- Ultimately, this e-counseling gives you assured admission as per your eligibility.
- There is no need to participate in counseling for those students who have secured top rank in JEE MAIN, NEET & IMU CET.
- Those students who have not filled the application form should not participate for the e-counseling.
- JEE MAIN, NEET & IMU CET If you get good rank in all these exams then 12plus gives you best choice for top government college and course with document verification so that you get a better college.
- Through this counseling the student gets 100% confirmed admission if he/she fulfills the basic requirement.
College Admission Process
choose your field of study
Students who are eligible and willing to continue their studies could check with the scholarship registrations here. Scholarships help students to get further education without any financial restrictions. There are many scholarships available in India. Some are provided by individual states, some scholarships are based on different categories.
Merchant Navy salary in India ranges between ₹ 45k to ₹ 8 Lakhs with an average annual salary of ₹ 18 Lakhs.
Merchant navy is both a government and private job.
12th Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics with at least 60 % in Board. You should also have 50% marks in English 10th or 12th.
The entrance exam for Merchant navy is conducted by the Indian Maritime University and the exam is called IMU CET which is a test one can take to join any shipping related stream – deck, engine, Naval architecture.
Medical Sector salary in India ranges between ₹ 15k to ₹ 5 Lakhs with an average annual salary of ₹ 10 Lakhs.
Medical Sector is both a government and private job.
12th Physics, Chemistry & Biology with at least 50 % in Board. The student must have passed class 12th from a recognized board of India.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) conduct the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) exam in 13 languages. The single national level undergraduate medical entrance exam, NEET held every year for admission to 607 medical, 313 dental, 914 AYUSH, and 47 BVSc and AH colleges in India.
Engineering Sector salary in India ranges between ₹ 18k to ₹ 5.7 Lakhs with an average annual salary of ₹ 14 Lakhs.
Engineering Sector is both a government and private job.
12th Physics, Chemistry & Mathematic with at least 50 % in Board. The student must have passed class 12th from a recognized board of India.
The Joint Entrance Examination, JEE (Main) comprises two papers. Paper 1 is conducted for admission to Undergraduate Engineering Programs (B.E/B.Tech.) at NITs, IIITs, other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs), Institutions/Universities funded/recognized by participating State Governments. JEE (Main) is also an eligibility test for JEE (Advanced), which is conducted for admission to IITs. Paper 2 is conducted for admission to B. Arch and B. Planning courses in the Country.