JEE Main Previous Year Question Paper
- Solving a good number of previous years’ IIT papers for scoring more marks in JEE Advanced is a good idea.
- JEE Main candidates who practice previous year’s papers have high chances of cracking the exam.
The JEE Main Syllabus for Paper 1 (B.E./B. Tech) features topics from 3 different subjects – physics, chemistry, and mathematics. Several topics that fall under the JEE Main syllabus are also covered in the NCERT Syllabus for Class 11 and 12.
How to prepare for JEE Main 2023 – stages of preparation
- Know your JEE Main syllabus 2023 .
- Understand the exam pattern of JEE Main 2023 exam.
- Make the JEE Main 2023 preparation plan.
- Books to refer.
- Practice till you are perfect using mock tests and JEE Main previous year papers.
- JEE Main exam day Strategy.
- JEE Main Question Paper with Solutions and Answer Keys
- JEE Main question papers are one of the important and very useful study materials for preparing effectively for the national level entrance exam.
- JEE-Main has two papers, Paper-I and Paper-II. Candidates may opt for either or both of them. Both papers contain multiple choice questions.
NCERT books explain all the topics in a more detailed way so that the students understand and perform well in the exam. JEE Main toppers and experts also recommend NCERT for JEE Main preparation. According to experts, studying NCERT is enough to qualify JEE Main
It is organised by one of the seven zonal IITs (IIT Roorkee, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Delhi, IIT Kanpur, IIT Bombay, IIT Madras,and IIT Guwahati) under the guidance of the Joint Admission Board (JAB) on a round-robin rotation pattern for the qualifying candidates of the JEE-Main (exempted for Foreign Candidates).